Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Skin Confidence with Strip White

I can't believe it! I have a daughter who just graduated from high school a few days ago!

I just blinked, and here I am, preparing to take her to driving school this summer break. It seems like it was just yesterday when I first brought her to pre-school. Eeeep!

During the last two months prior to her graduation, I have been helping Achi get ready for her numerous parties. A lof of the girls in her batch are turning 18 this year, so maraming celebrations talaga, every weekend meron. Minsan two events pa in one night.
her Senior Ball


When there are numerous party invites, napapadami din ang shopping for party clothes. Of course, along with that comes bookings with make-up artists and hairstylists, as well.

Parents of girls, you know it doesn't stop there...

There are appointments for waxing/sugaring, derma appointments, eyebrow shaping, nail salon... ay naku neverending!



*   *   *   *   *
Super good timing when Strip Ministry of Waxing invited me to try their STRIP WHITE treatment a few days before J's Senior Ball because this girl has been looking for a place to have the slightly bumpy skin on one area of her underarms treated. Not noticeable naman if you ask me, but it bothers her so I brought her along with me so she can try it out.
Strip White treatment is also designed to treat the delicate but most often neglected 
areas of the skin such as but not limited to:
Underarm, Kneecap, Elbow, Buttocks, Neck, Stomach, Bikini, Inner Thighs and Brazilian.

Strip White by Strip Ministry of Waxing
Strip: Ministry of Waxing was born in Singapore, and currently is in 10 major capital cities from Singapore, London, New York, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, to Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Manila and Bangkok.

STRIP was the first salon to introduce the ‘No Double Dipping’ commandment. Each customer receives a new individually sealed pouch containing disposable waxing or IPL equipment including gloves, face masks, pH balance wet wipes and spatulas.

Their newest service, the STRIP WHITE provides a non-invasive rejuvenation while delivering textural improvement, pore size reduction, brightening of skin pigmentation, reduction of fine lines and facial hair/fine hair removal.
Strip uses a top of the line machine that is specially customized for the Strip White treatment. 
It whitens by suppressing melanin formation to lighten uneven skin tone and pigmentation
It has a firming and anti-aging effect by reducing appearance of fine lines and pores and increases collagen production so skin is pushed upward making skin look firmer and younger.


STRIP WHITE aims to lighten the skin by one shade even with just one session and also gets rid of fine lines, bumpy skin and stretch marks. 
The Strip White laser treatment lightens pigmented spots, improves skin texture, rejuvenates the skin, and even reduces pore size. Now, she can put her hands up without a worry!

The procedure started with a gentle cleansing of her underarms. After which, the Strip White machine is passed over the area. An aftercare cream is then applied as a post-treatment procedure to soothe and moisturize the treated area.

Best of all, there's no downtime because Strip White uses a non-abrasive laser. This means that we were able to resume shopping for party clothes right after J's treatment.
They currently have a 50% off promo for select body parts! 
Go and get that beach body ready now!


I want to have the treatment on my face, too. Being in my mid-40s, I am now starting to have problems with my skin associated with aging: fine lines, dehydrated skin, wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation. STRIP WHITE promises to revitalize, whiten and firm-up my aging skin.

They claim that results are usually visible after 3-6 sessions, but it ultimately depends on the severity and condition of the skin,  but like any other skin treatment it is necessary to maintain it at 4 weeks interval for the underarms and 2-4 weeks interval for face and other areas to prevent recurrence of skin problem and stabilize the result.

I'm happy to share with you that they have a Deal Grocer promo available where you can save upto 77% off. From the original price per session of P6,500, you only have to pay the discounted rate of P1,500 for one session of Strip white Treatment for the underarms.


*   *   *   *   *

At the end of her ball, she sent me this photo to let me know that she was the recipient of a special award that night. The Blaze award is given to someone" who has a lot of talents and is willing to share them with her classmates."
No more pit shyness, only skin confidence!


PS: I super appreciate it when my kids send me updates, most especially if they are photo or video updates. I have teens already and expectedly, they will spend more and more time away from me as they enjoy their independence. Whenever, I get an update from them, it warms my heart because it means that they still think of their mama even when they are out having fun with friends.



To know more about Strip: Ministry of Waxing
FOLLOW ME!   

No comments :

Post a Comment